1. The sensor should be fixed tightly to prevent vibration.
2. The sensor can not be placed directly behind any panel or material.
3. There should be no moving objects in the detection area.
4. There should be no fluorescent source in the detection area.
5. You can not touch the electronic components of the sensor directly. ESD protection is required.
When we talk about automatic door, you will think about supermarket automatic sliding door. Do you know how it work? Normally when people near the sliding door, the microwave sensor will detect people moving, then send signal to the automatic door controller, and controller will let the motor rotation. Then motor will drive the belt, and the moving door is hang on the belt. So the door will open.
Thus the sensor is a important parts for the automatic door. Do you know how to install the sensor? Today we will introduce the install caution of microwave sensor: