In order to ensure the safe and reliable operation of the automatic sliding door, the user or the automatic door management personnel need to carry out the necessary daily running check for automatic sliding door.
1. The personnel shall move from the outside door or inside the door to the induction automatic door with normal speed, the automatic doors should be opened automatically, and the motions of the automatic doors should be smooth and without collision.
When the automatic sliding door is opened, the personnel will pass the automatic door at the speed of about 150mm to 200mm per second, and automatic door should remain open.
2. when people left automatic door sensors induction area, after the delay 1 to 10 seconds (the length can be set by automatic door switch parameters), will be automatically closed, automatic doors should be smooth and no collision occurs;
3. The observation personnel walking route needs to be adjusted to the automatic door, rather than the angle of the direction;
4. When moving to automatic sliding doors, the sensor width should be greater than the width of the door.
5. if induction automatic doors installed auxiliary photocell (infrared correlation protection device), when the door is open, people stood still, with the hand keep on auxiliary photocell, door should remain open.
The door should be closed for a few seconds after the hand has left.